- EUREC Press Toolkit
- EUREC on the news:
- Greg Arrowsmith, Policy Advisor of EUREC, contributed to an article from Science Business about the impact and achievements of Horizon 2020. The piece was entitled 'Horizon 2020 is a success and the evidence is there to prove it'
- On November 11, 2016 at the Konzerthaus in Freiburg, the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE honored Prof. Eicke R. Weber’s achievements at a scientific symposium on the global energy transformation. Having reached retirement age, Prof. Weber, EUREC President, will step down from his position as Fraunhofer Institute Director at the end of the year. You will find below two examples of press coverage given to this announcement:
- EUREC interviewed on Pruitt’s appointment to head of US Environmental Protection Agency. Testing times for the essential Paris Agreement (PL)
Greg Arrowsmith, policy officer of EUREC, was quoted on the mentioned article from 'PV tech', the online source of news, blogs and reviews on the international solar PV supply chain.
- Brexit: a chance for European countries to deepen cooperation on renewables?
- Brexit and Biomass
- Vinicius Valente, EUREC Communications Adviser, at The Beam magazine
- EUREC President, Prof Eicke Weber, wrote an opinion piece for the Open Science EU Magazine entitled "Toward a European Innovation Council"
- European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition Brochure
- Renewable energy: A more ambitious target is needed for 2030