- Download the EUREC Press Toolkit. It includes:
- The EUREC logo
- A EUREC PowerPoint presentation
- Highlights 2018
- The NEW EUREC brochure
- EUREC on the news:
EU’s 'Horizon 2020' Program Funding EUREC Projects. EUREC recently won funding from the EU for four major projects and T&D World Magazine - Transmission & Distribution World Magazine published an article dedicated to EUREC's latest achievements.
- 'The battle for Horizon Europe'. Learn more about this piece, published by Science Business, in which EUREC Policy Adviser, Greg Arrowsmith, shares his views on the ongoing negotiations for the next EU research programme.
- EUREC Policy Advisor, Greg Arrowsmith, shares his views on EU ending anti-dumping controls on Chinese solar panels in this article by PV Tech
- EUREC Member, CIEMAT, has contributed to a piece for the online magazine 'Revista RETEMA'. The article focuses on the project ENERBIOSCRUB, which was selected to be part of EUREC catalogue of innovative Renewable Energy projects 2017. The article is in Spanish and was titled: El proyecto ENERBIOSCRUB, en el Catálogo 2017 de Proyectos Innovadores de EUREC
- French President Emmanuel Macron spoke for two hours on the future of Europe on Tuesday 26 September. His statements covered research and development. EUREC’s reaction is reported in this piece by Science Business.
- Greg Arrowsmith, Policy Advisor of EUREC, contributed to an article from Adjacent Open Access about how effective projects drive the EU to keep powering renewable energy research and innovation. The piece was entitled 'Driving renewable energy research and innovation in FP9'
- On the 23rd June 2017, the PV Magazine published an article about the open letter co-signed by EUREC, ETIP and Solarunited to request urgent measures for the future of the European solar manufacturers. The article was entitled 'Open letter: European PV industry needs urgent measures'. One month later, PV Magazine published a second article about the increasing support that this initiative co-leaded by EUREC has received. The second article was entitled 'Open letter for preservation of EU solar industry receives further support'
- Greg Arrowsmith, Policy Advisor of EUREC, contributed to an article from Science Business about the impact and achievements of Horizon 2020. The piece was entitled 'Horizon 2020 is a success and the evidence is there to prove it'
- On November 11, 2016 at the Konzerthaus in Freiburg, the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE honored Prof. Eicke R. Weber’s achievements at a scientific symposium on the global energy transformation. Having reached retirement age, Prof. Weber, EUREC President, will step down from his position as Fraunhofer Institute Director at the end of the year. You will find below two examples of press coverage given to this announcement:
- EUREC interviewed on Pruitt’s appointment to head of US Environmental Protection Agency. Testing times for the essential Paris Agreement (PL)
Greg Arrowsmith, policy officer of EUREC, was quoted on the mentioned article from 'PV tech', the online source of news, blogs and reviews on the international solar PV supply chain.
- Brexit: a chance for European countries to deepen cooperation on renewables?
- Brexit and Biomass
- Vinicius Valente, EUREC Communications Adviser, at The Beam magazine
- EUREC President, Prof Eicke Weber, wrote an opinion piece for the Open Science EU Magazine entitled "Toward a European Innovation Council"
- European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition Brochure
- Renewable energy: A more ambitious target is needed for 2030